Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? The lighting from the far chamber made me think of a furnace, and I wanted something… not about a cave.
2) How long have you been writing flash? Since May 31st.
3) What do you like about flash? It forces you to cut to the core of the story, pick one thing, and focus on it.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Write. Write some more. Read. Take a look at Holly Lisle’s free 3 Week Flash Fiction class.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Novels, serials, poetry/lyrics, user documentation, training manuals, fan fiction, music.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? I’d have to say science fiction/fantasy, because it can be anything you imagine.
9) Tell us about a WIP. Just one? I’m currently working on a supernatural/YA series that is the supernatural/YA story I wished I had when I was a YA (no vampires, werewolves, or creepy dolls named Chuck).
10) How do you feel about dragons? I like the stories where the dragons aren’t what you think they are, which makes them fun to write.