Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the Lord of the Rings prompt inspired your winning piece? The photo: I pictured the mountain as a volcano, wiping out the town like a real life Mt. Doom.
2) How long have you been writing flash? I started writing flash fiction when I began submitting pieces to Flash! Fridays.
3) What do you like about flash? The challenge of fitting a whole story into a limited space, and being able to finish a piece quickly.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Just go for it — start writing and see where it goes. You might surprise yourself.
5) Who is a writer we should follow, and why? There’s so many incredible writers posting on Flash! Friday, it’s hard to single out anyone in particular.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? I like writing short stories, although I haven’t done much lately. I also do some blog posts for work.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? I like to try different genres. I think it helps round me out a writer and offers different challenges.
9) Tell us about a WIP. Actually, my WIP is going through all my half written WIPs, organizing them, and deciding on a WIP to finish.
10) How do you feel about dragons? If they were real, they would be my choice of house pet/watch dog type animal. They are awesome.