Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired your winning piece? The combination of trains and treasure suggests seeking, so I wanted to compare and contrast seeking with having.
2) How long have you been writing flash? I started this September.
3) What do you like about writing flash? For one, I like the feeling of having actually completed something.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Just let the story flow; unlike longer stories, you can go in unplanned directions without any risk of derailing anything.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? I have novels in progress, and some things that could be called articles on my blog.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Science fiction and urban fantasy. I like to start with reality and make it different.
9) Tell us about a WIP. Project Quintessence has magic, monsters, and mecha, but it’s also about the personal lives of the teenage pilots.
10) How do you feel about dragons? I think they’re awesome!