If you’ve followed Flash! Friday for a while, you may have noticed I have a thing for mountains. And water. Having a little trouble explaining the parachutist, though. Wonder what Freud would say?? (Don’t answer that.)
Soaring in gracefully from magical parts unknown is warrior princess/judge Nillu Nasser Stelter accompanied by her gentle Pegasus-style obsession with character development and motivations. Want to know more? Check out her judge page. And you’d best behave; Nillu’s doing a back-to-back stint as judge and will be seen here again next week in her final turn of service. (Sheesh, was that ever fast!!! Look for the new judge panel to be announced the first week of March.)
Winners: Results post Sunday evenings. Noteworthy #SixtySeconds interviews with the previous week’s winner will post Wednesdays. I (Rebekah) post my own stuff sometimes on Tuesdays or Thursdays “just for fun.” If you want something to eat, I’ve stocked the fridge for you, and no, sadly, I’ve no idea what’s in that plastic tub at the back. A science experiment, maybe?? Ignorance is bliss.
* Word limit: 150 word story (10-word leeway) based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (140 – 160 words, exclusive of title) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one. If you’re new, don’t forget to check the contest guidelines.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight (check the world clock if you need to; Flash! Friday is on Washington, DC time)
* Winners: will post Sunday.
* Prize: The Flash! Friday e-dragon e-badge for your blog/wall, your own winner’s page here at FF, a 60-second interview next Wednesday, and your name flame-written on the Dragon Wall of Fame for posterity.
***Today’s Dragon’s Bidding (required element to incorporate somewhere in your story; does not need to be the exact word unless instructed to do so, e.g. “include the word ‘błazen'”):
- Parachutist @ Ft Lewis. Public domain photo.