Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? I remember walking over a bridge in a park and following a path ‘just to see where it went’.
2) How long have you been writing flash? For about a month, but this is the first piece I submitted.
3) What do you like about flash? It’s punchy and attention-grabbing. Drags you into a world and throws you back out, quick as a flash.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Don’t waste words. Get right to the story and don’t let it drag on too long.
5) Who is a writer we should follow, and why? MT Decker, because she has an amazingly vivid imagination.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Fan fiction at the moment, but I have original pieces I want to polish and enter into a few contests.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Action adventures because I was a martial artist, I like to feel like I know what I’m writing about!
9) Tell us about a WIP. I’m creating my own version of a fairy tale right now. Also writing a story set in the Old West.
10) How do you feel about dragons? They’re delightful but I’m not sure I’d accept a dinner invitation from one.