CLOSED! Woooot! What a ride–and so many charming (?) dragons, to boot! Thanks so much, y’all, for coming out for the romp that was Round # 30. Results will post Saturday afternoon ET.
Heeeheheheheeee!!! You all still have me giggling (and sniffling) over your stories of La Gioconda and her adventures. Thank you for displaying such raw courage and creativity with what’s normally such a hands-off work of art.
Moving on to this week: a bit of easy research will unravel this photo for you, and goodness knows the truth is chilling enough already. But what do you make of these ruins? What happened at this beach? Ahhh, now these are the questions. (Here are your contest guidelines).
* Word limit: 200-word story (10-word leeway on either side) based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (between 190-210 words, exclusive of title) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight (check the world clock if you need to; Flash! Friday’s on Washington, DC time)
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday)
* Prize: A stunning e-trophy e-dragon e-badge, a stunning page here at FF, a stunning 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and YOUR (stunning) NAME over the rooftops of the world (so to speak). NOTE: Winning and non-winning stories alike remain eligible for selection for Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for up-to-date news/announcements/historically questionable journal entries. And now for your prompt: