Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? I’m starting a fantasy novel, and the painting tied in with one of my many storylines.
2) How long have you been writing flash? Just started writing flash fiction about three months ago.
3) What do you like about flash? Flash makes you boil a story down to its essence.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Read other flash writers, and practice.
5) Who is a writer we should follow, and why? I don’t have a favorite. I read at least twenty stories a day, and I’m always amazed at the talent.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? I just finished a suspense novel called The Eighth Circle; I write short stories and non-fiction.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? I lean toward suspense because I like excitement, but only if it’s character-driven.
9) Tell us about a WIP. I’m beginning a fantasy novel, which involves a lot of research and worldbuilding. Hard, but great fun.
10) How do you feel about dragons? I LOVE dragons. I’d like to hang out with them because I think they’ve gotten a bad reputation.