Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? I love that the statue faces the rising sun. Each new day is reason to hope for better.
2) How long have you been writing flash? I’ve been writing flash for a year now.
3) What do you like about flash? It forces me to edit and it’s fast, so I have the gratification of FINISHING something.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Um… keep your ideas small? (I’m especially bad at this, so it’s advice for me more than anything.)
5) Who is a writer we should follow, and why? Rebekah Postupak because she makes me smile, but if you’re reading this you probably already do!
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Mostly novels, but I’ve written some poetry, and I have a couple short story ideas.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Fantasy and science fiction YA/MG… for so many reasons that require more than twenty words… each.
9) Tell us about a WIP. I would, but I just can’t do it in twenty words! YA fantasy, no love triangle. 🙂
10) How do you feel about dragons? Love, love, love them. They can do anything! My favorites are the ones from Elvenbane.