Flash! Friday Round 22 is now closed. Whew. That’s quite a bit of catastrophe for a single day! What tremendous writing you all did once again. Thanks so much! In the meantime, as ever, please keep on reading & commenting. See you tomorrow!
Welcome to #FlashFridayFic Round 22, friends, family, and other edible morsels. Oh. Speaking of food–hang on a sec; I’ll be right back–
OK, I’m back! :wipes mouth: What was I saying?? OH, right! Welcome! So glad you’re here! Can.not.wait to see the stories y’all have hidden up your sleeves this week. I think I know what’s happening in this pic, but you’re bound to prove me wrong, of course, in a most stylish and magnificent way. (If you need ’em, here are the guidelines).
On your marks… get set…
* Word limit: 150-word story based on the photo prompt. Five words’ grace on either side, just ‘cuz I love you.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (145-155 words, exclusive of title) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight (check the world clock if you need to; Flash! Friday’s on Boston time)
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday)
* Prize: A harrowingly brilliant e-trophy e-dragon e-badge, a soul-stirring original winner’s page here at FF, a glorious and hilarious 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and YOUR NAME smoke-written in the sky by the Blue Angels (at least emotionally speaking). NOTE: Winning and non-winning stories alike remain eligible for selection for Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for up-to-date news/announcements/lair cleaning tips. And now for your prompt: