Flash! Friday Round 21 is now closed; ladder’s been folded up and stuck back in the barn (which, from the sound of it, probably saved lives). In the meantime, please keep on reading & commenting. Thanks, everybody!
Welcome to #FlashFridayFic Round 21, dearests. I hope you’ve loaded up on protein and taken a moment to stretch those writing muscles (if not, you might try this for an hour or two), because here comes another fun-but-intense bout of competition. I’m giving you NOTHING this week. No character, no emotion, no parameters whatsoever (except, of course, enthusiastic adherence to the guidelines). What happens/happened/will happen here? You tell US.
Round 21 judgiffity is provided by highly artistic SVW member Kinza Carpenter Shores. Awesome to have you back, Kinza! (Be sure to check out her judge page to see what she looks for in a winning entry.)
Get ready… get set….
* Word limit: 100-word story based on the photo prompt. No more; no less.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (100 words exactly, exclusive of title) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight (check the world clock if you need to; Flash! Friday’s on Philadelphia time)
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday)
* Prize: A gorgeously splendid e-trophy e-dragon e-badge, a personally designed original winner’s page here at FF, a magnificent 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and YOUR NAME SKETCHED IN ANCIENT SANSKRIT in the heavens (more or less). NOTE: Winning and non-winning stories alike remain eligible for selection for Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for up-to-date news/announcements/dragon model listings. And now for your prompt: