This contest is now closed to entries, but is always open to comments/feedback. Thanks to everyone for coming out to play in such a dashingly noir and steampunk style. The decision by judge Dan Radmacher will be posted tomorrow (Saturday).
Welcome to Flash! Friday (#FlashFridayFic) Round 16, beloved would-be dragons and other draconian folk! (Need rules?) Today’s judgemanship is provided by valiant and ghostly SVW member Dan Radmacher (glad to have you back, O Brave One!).
Let’s get right to today’s contest and see what you’ve got! I’ll give you wide berth this week:
* Word limit: 200 – 400 word story based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (200 – 400 words, exclusive of title) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday)
* Prize: An unabashedly dragonish e-trophy badge, your own sassy winner’s page here at FF, a 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and INTERGALACTIC PUBLICITY (or as close as we can get you to it). NOTE: Winning and non-winning stories alike remain eligible for selection for Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for up-to-date news/announcements/dragon TV-watching preferences (freebie: favorite Twilight Zone episode is ‘To Serve Man”). And now for your prompt:
Mechanic, public domain image.
And now: WRITE, oh my dears, WRITE!