This contest is now closed to entries, but is always open to comments/feedback (in fact we hunger for it!). Thanks to everyone for coming out to play with the monks in the fountain. The decision by judge Jaz Draper will be posted tomorrow (Saturday), assuming y’all haven’t totally scared her to death.
Welcome to Flash! Friday (#FlashFridayFic) Round 15, beloved would-be dragons and friends! (Need rules?) Today’s judgeworkery is provided by oh-so-clever and gardenny SVW member Jaz Draper (thanks, Jaz! great to have you!).
Let’s get right to today’s contest:
* Word limit: 150 word story exactly (no grace this week. Be brutal!) based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count (which had better be 150 or face the wrath of the Disqualification Dragon) and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday)
* Prize: A most emphatically dragonish e-trophy badge, your own clever winner’s page here at FF, a 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and UNIVERSAL ADORATION (or as close as we can get you to it). NOTE: Winning and non-winning stories alike remain eligible for inclusion in Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for up-to-date news/announcements/latest dragon fashions (shockingly, silk is OUT once again). And now for your prompt:
The Monks, sculpture by Leonora Carrington. Photo courtesy of Ardelfin.
WRITE, oh precious dragons, WRITE!