This contest is now closed to entries, but always open to comments/feedback. Thanks to everyone who worked their grey cells to death trying to explain the foggy field. The decision by judge Beth Peterson will be posted tomorrow (Saturday).
Welcome to Flash! Friday (new hashtag #FlashFridayFic) Round 14, sweet and/or savory dragons and friends! (Here be the rules if ye need ’em.) Today’s judgification is provided by exceedingly sparkly SVW member Beth Peterson.
Let’s get right to today’s contest:
* Word limit: 200 word story (10 words’ grace on either side) based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday) morning
* Prize: A fiery e-trophy badge, your own fancy winner’s page here at FF, a 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and WORLDWIDE GRATITUDE AND MARVELLIZATION (or as close as we can get ya to it). NOTE: Non-winning stories remain eligible for inclusion in Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for the latest news/announcements/dragon teaching ideas (hint: cave walls, yes; books/crunchy young teachers, no). And now for your prompt:
WRITE, darling dragons, WRITE!