Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
Our newest Flash! Friday winner is two-timer Robin Abess. Take a minute to get to know her better!
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? The eeriness of the scene. It made me think of an old horror movie.
2) Did you realize when you submitted it that it would win? No, I didn’t. I hoped it would, as I was pleased with it.
3) Seriously, did you? Honestly, I didn’t.
4) What color is your toothbrush? White with a blue stripe.
5) How many books have you read so far this year? Way too many to count!
7) What is the worst job you ever had? At 16, working for a daycare that was not well run.
8) What’s the best way to fix an egg? Hard scrambled with cheese. Delicious!
9) Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Spiderman. I love his sarcastic sense of humor and the fact that he’s a nerd.
10) What do you admire most about dragons? They are beautiful, intelligent and, in many cases, noble.