This contest is now closed to entries, but always open to comments/feedback!. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to drown (or save) the diver (or woman) in such awe-inspiring fashion. The decision by judge Kinza Carpenter Shores will be posted tomorrow (Saturday).
Welcome to Flash! Friday Round 13, O Ye Marvelous Writers of Spectacular Tales! (Here are the rules if you need ’em.) Today’s judgification is provided by artistic SVW member Kinza Carpenter Shores (great to have you back, Kinza!).
Let’s get right to today’s contest:
* Word limit: 200 – 300 word story based on the photo prompt.
* How: Post your story here in the comments. Include your word count and Twitter handle if you’ve got one.
* New Deadline: 11:59pm ET tonight
* Winners: will post tomorrow (Saturday) morning
* Prize: A blazing e-trophy badge, your own winner’s page here at FF, a 60-second interview feature next Wednesday, and WORLDWIDE AMAZEMENT AND WONDER (or as close as we can take ya to it). NOTE: Non-winning stories remain eligible for inclusion in Monday’s Flash Points.
* Follow @FlashFridayFic on Twitter for the latest news/announcements/dragon scale cleaning tips (note: if you were a dragon, you’d be totally cracking up at that last bit). And now for your prompt:
WRITE, glorious dragons, WRITE!