Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? The loneliness of the chairs.
2) How long have you been writing flash? This is my first piece.
3) What do you like about flash? It is a project I have time to finish.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Keep it focused.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Articles; novels; short stories; non-fiction, faith-inspired books.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Fiction, because it’s like going on vacation to a place you create.
9) Tell us about a WIP. A novel that involves blackmail, bad business deals, two marriage proposals, and a woman still after daddy’s attention.
10) How do you feel about dragons? They’re hotter than I will ever be!