Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? The castle/fort image got my attention. I had no idea where I was going with it at first.
2) How long have you been writing flash? My very first flash piece was written on 7/27/11.
3) What do you like about flash? Challenges inspire me and push me to work outside my comfort zone.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Don’t be scared of the prompts.
5) Who is a flash writer we should follow, and why? You mean…. pick ONE? That’s like picking a favorite child. Follow us all! We’re fun. Occasionally funny, too.
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Short stories and novels. I have three shorts published and a bunch of WIPs to edit.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Paranormal and sci-fi are my go-to genres. I lack the patience for fantasy, but I love the magical and fantastical.
9) Tell us about a WIP. My Soul to Break: Middle-aged cop starts seeing Death. Demons and angels follow. All hell breaks loose.
10) How do you feel about dragons? I grew up believing I really should have been born on Pern. I mean, come on. Dragonriders. Enough said.