Ten answers to ten questions in 20 words or fewer. That’s less time than it takes to burn a match*.
(*Depending on the length of the match and your tolerance for burned fingers, obviously)
Our newest Flash! Friday winner is Robin Abess. Take a minute to get to know her better!
1) What about the prompt inspired you to write your winning piece? The moths in the jar and the color of the scene. It all had a very other-worldly quality to it.
2) How long have you been writing flash? Just since last year.
3) What do you like about flash? I love having all kinds of different subjects and prompts to build from.
4) What flash advice would you give other writers? Never think you aren’t good enough to give it a try. I once thought that, but then figured, why not?
5) Who is a flash writer we should follow, and why? There are too many for me to name in twenty words or less! Read them all!
7) What other forms do you write (novels, poetry, articles, etc)? Poetry, novels, and short stories, as well as chapter fiction online.
8) What is/are your favorite genre(s) to write, and why? Adult fiction, which I apparently have a talent for. I have also been leaning toward horror of late.
9) Tell us about a WIP. I have a few, mainly NaNo novels that need completing. Some horror, one fantasy, one adult.
10) How do you feel about dragons? Love them!